Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Universe sucks

Freepers actually buy into space stuff more than you'd think. It's grandness appeals to them, and you don't need to worry overmuch about evolution. Plus Reagan liked the Space Shuttle.

But of course, the moment Obama says he likes it, Freepers always hated space. So we get some amusingly broad and uniformed contempt of the new Cosmos show because Obama will briefly appear.

NewHampshireDuo is way behind Richard Feynman in the 1980s.
Will he talk about “Planet Debtstar” that owes trillions and trillions?
defconw is keeping crappy reality TV alive!
We’ll be watching Ax Men.
Diana in Wisconsin is as petty as ever:
I’ll borrow the original from the Library before I’ll watch that POS’s intro. And seriously, I won’t even do THAT because it’s effing PBS!

His intro will be something along the lines of, “I...Um...Know you...Um...think the Universe revolves...Um...around the Sun and all, but...Um...it REALLY revolves around ME!”

Bite me. And Dr. deGrasse (Tyson) can can kiss my assy...
Gonna have to see about adding her to the spotlight queue

Diogenesis free associates as always:
The undocumented Destroyer of NASA and the US Constitution will take “bow” for crypto-Islamic-terrorism by Lawfare.
svcw has a rather broad definition of ruin:
Is there nothing he won’t ruin
americas.best.days... knows what Obama will say:
This gives him an opportunity to remind everyone that moslems are really,really good at space and stuff.
funfan is sure the show is hiding Obama's appearance out of fear of Feepers:
I just saw a commercial for this and I noticed they did not mention Dear Leader would be introducing it which I suspect was purposeful.
I wish this nut bag would just go away.
dforest agrees that it is ruined:
So I guess I won’t watch this. I am sick of Obama’s always having their faces on TV.

Obama has made a joke out of NASA and abandoned the space program, so I think this is repulsive that he will be the face of this.

Maybe some Muslim outreach will be embedded in this series. Ugh
Gene Eric ...
And some say science isn’t political.

4 comments:

  1. This perpetual outrage must be tiring. Poor old Freepers. There they are in their golden years being led around by the nose. It's one tempest in a teapot after another and every one of them is the end of the world. Poor unhappy bastards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crabbing on line is the only entertainment that most of these poor old losers can afford.

      Delete
  2. So I guess I won’t watch this. I am sick of Obama’s always having their faces on TV.

    STOP WATCHING TV

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And some say science isn’t political."

    Well, reality DOES have a well-known liberal bias...

    ReplyDelete