Monday, September 22, 2014

Freepers discuss child abuse and spanking

Freepers were mostly sane in their discussion of the football player getting banned for using a switch on his 5-year-old that broke the skin. I'm all for the occasional spanking, but that crosses some kinda line. Not sure it's criminal, but...wow.

Most Freepers come down saying it's awful, or it's troubling but not criminal. But a few, the fringe of the fringe, do crazy things like reject the very idea of child abuse laws entirely.

Internet badass tx_eggman doesn't need no government to defend his child!
He would have a wired jaw and would not be able to walk if he did that to my child.

He would be plant food if he did it to mine.
eartick goes truther on the pictures of the kid:
I do not know where you got those pictures but a 4 year old does not have hips like that.....that is a girl dude....go back to anatomy class.
defconw worries about "these people."
I am not for government interference either but these people are like alley cats.

Peterson won't even say how many kids he has. It's disgusting. Forget the Government, we the people should be allowed to shame people who are guilty of disgusting behavior.
tgusa is one of those guys who runs around calling every Freeper who wants to enforce child abuse laws.
Said he from the Land of Ozero. Thanks for your input. “SNORT”
The_Republic_Of_Maine mixes random "no one spanks me" with invocations of the Bible to advocate for some sorta child beating.
I am not a child, I don’t get spanked. As an adult, I can tell you most clearly, if you try to hit me with a branch, a tree, a board or anything else, I will re=serve the right to use whatever force I deem necessary to prevent it from happening.

Now, as for spanking my children, it is none of your business, just as how you coddle yours is none of my business. Nor is it your business if you get elected, God forbid, to any office.

You obviously decided to raise your children according to the leftist, the govt, and dr, spock, my wife and I decided to raise ours according to God’s word, the holy Bible.

1 comment:

  1. Not really apropos of child abuse, per se, but it's interesting that they're ranting about religions trying to outbreed each other and have conveniently forgot about things like the Catholic Church, Quiverfull, and the FLDS, among other things.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3206713/posts

    ReplyDelete