Monday, November 7, 2011

Internet tough guys

Another doozy via an anonymous commenter.

There was a scuffle between Occupy folks and Tea Party folks. No one was injured, but Freepers have decided this is the proof they're in the badly written action movie they dream of:

cableguymn is totally just like Clint Eastwood:
They knock me or someone in my family down only me or mine is getting back up.
Know how I can tell onemiddleamerican has seen all the Death Wish movies?
It's apparent that these a$$holes have a death wish. There will come a time soon that we will have to make like Walt Disney and make their wish come true.

Until then, buy more ammo. I am.
ICCtheWay has a plan:
If anyone gets near one of the OWS nut gatherings ... I suggest carrying a coke bottle sized canister of Pepper Gas - laced with CS gas if you can get it. Most of these will shoot a blazing fast large cone of gas 30 feet or more. And most of these will discourage an angry bear.
sport may write in broken English, but his manliness is not to be questioned!
make an effort to avoid where the communists congerate, but if our paths cros, I intend to do everything in my power to protect me and mine. I will not stand idly by and let me or mine be injured y the.
a real Sheila really wants to kill!

it would be REALLY DIFFICULT not to STOMP the accelerator and RUN OVER these scumbags!

I admire those who had self-control and were able to resist the temptation.

Wow.

Just wow!

ScottinVA needs to get a better writer:

Soon the time is coming in which fed-up citizens are going to see to some “occupying”.... occupying of these punks` spleens by hot pieces of lead.

tanknetter loves his similes, and the Kent State massacre!
It's all fun and games until someone ends up taking a dirt nap courtesy of a high velocity piece of lead. Once someone's head explodes like a ripe cantaloupe, the supporters/rank-and-file will lose their enthusiasm. Just like they did after Kent State.

Kent State was an abject failure when it came to the actual goals of the movement. Rather than result in open rebellion/revolution it settled things down across the country.
Well, that or it got us out of Vietnam. Course, to a Freeper, the goals of the 1960s protest movement were not to get us out of Vietnam, but to make us Communist or evil or something.

manc is a clearly bad-ass, cause liberals all leave when he asks them to fight:

I’ve not met one left wing nut yet who has wanted to take me on. Yes they have given me the finger, they have said something but when I confront these clowns they always drive off quick or walk away not saying anything.

Nothing but cowards and I remember one elderly woman in CA who protested the homosexuals. She was attacked by a pack of them and then knocked down. Now I would really love to see them try their crap on me and I couldn’t give a crap if there is more than 5 of them infact I would welcome it more.

Neoliberalnot wants some assasinations!

Soros is funding this with obuttface’s approval. Soros, Ayers, Dorhn should become targets. They have done same in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and expect to do it here. It is time to get Soros and Ayers. These bustards are taking our country down.

penelopesire is tough...PERIOD!

I’m sorry, but I remember the Rodney King beating. If these punks get in front of my car..they are going to get run over. I am not stopping for a violent mob..PERIOD!

Ann Coulter is right..THEY ARE DEMONIC!

R0CK3T knows killing Nazis is fine, and mixes metaphors till he gets Fire Nazis!

The 0bama Brown Shirts have arrived - they are the OWS Militia and we Americans are no longer safe in our country...unless we yield to their Marxist Governmental Aims.

Its Germany circa 1930’s and 0bama has lit the match.

nerdwithagun is too awesome for guns, despite his screenname.
I prefer grabbing a trash can lid and a random metal bar of some sort and giving them some of my norse Norwegion heritage as well as getting others to do the same.

Don’t get me wrong, your way will probably only get me a night in jail vs 5 years in prison for my way but my way is so much more gratifying.

1 comment:

  1. The nice thing about being an internet tough guy is no one really knows for sure how much of a chicken shit you are.

    ReplyDelete