Friday, December 6, 2013

Spotlight Friday: Anton.Rutter

I think a younger Freeper, this kung-fu master has no shortage of weird quirks. He also loves to fantasize about liberals being in pain/killed.

He grew up in a cult?
I can’t imagine how a person could move on knowing your mother killed your sibling in the womb, and fully intended on killing you too...

I was raised by cultists that tried to beat the devil out of me...but this story makes me feel lucky. God empower her.
A BIG tiger fan:
Love tigers. Slept with a big stuffed tiger when I was little, thought Shere Khan in Jungle Book was the coolest character...and as an adult fell in love with tiger kung fu, which has kept me healthy in my middle years.
Also:
Walks through black neighborhoods to stay in the proper kung-fu mindset:
My feet are my transportation and where I live I am a minority. If I want a quart of milk it’s a 5 mile round trip thru urban decay. As a martial artist, I consider it training.

It’s been a year since someone actually tried to jump me, then a few months ago I was set up for “the game”, I believe, but the player lost his nerve.

The feeling of being overdue sharpens the attention.
Also likes guns:
Muslims or leftists; sides of the same coin.

A .22lr has good effect with little hubbub.
Imagining a liberal being the target in the 'knockout game.'
“No! Wait! I voted for Obama! Oof! Ow! Obammy, St. Trayvon, help me AAIIEEEE!!!”
He has a plan for when the Muslims take over:
I agree. Smile and say “Allah Akbar” while deciding God had just called you to be a ninja. Here jihad buddy, let me spice up your hummus with some blowfish toxin. Oh, no, bro, forget the elevator, let’s take the stairs...whoopsie, banana peel. On the hottest day of the year give guest jihadi leaders cool moist towels dipped in insecticide.
He has a dream:
Lawyers finally get a reprieve. Line the "journalists" up against the wall. They all get a blindfold and one last joint to smoke.

"Hey, wait a minute! This is oregano?!!" BLAM BLAM BLAMMITY BLAMBLAMBLAM...
Plans to shoot up schools come Civil War 2:
if there’s ever a revolution, indoctrination centers will be legitimate military targets.

7 comments:

  1. I feel kind of sorry for tiger/ninja dude. He's obviously got problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an understatement

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, I see an old Xbox connected to an old TV set in the basement, with a rather large collection of ninja and kung-fu video games.
    Walking upstairs to get a glass of milk just feels like 5 miles when you are 5'4" and weigh 300 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for a drawing of a liger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I was hoping for a drawing of a liger."

      You win the internet today.

      Delete
  5. As a martial artist, I consider it training.

    Oh, please. Five bucks says that when this FReeper kicks off, they have to clip his toenails free of the shag carpeting and bury him in a piano crate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not easy being a capahle person surrounded by weak people.

    Anton

    ReplyDelete