Monday, December 16, 2013

The budget disaster

The right-wing activists preemptively came out against the bipartisan budget deal. So Freepers came out against it too. The ideological has been on the rise in Free Republic lately, and the practical on the decline. My theory is that as the 2016 election approaches, they'll return to thinking politics might be something of import. For now, though, they're betraying liberal">focused on hating anyone who votes for anything Democrats might think of as not crazy mrsmith thinks America is in peril. You know, as hit has been since 2008.
A done deal- by cronies and for cronies- written in secret in a back room.

Wil we even have a country in November 2014?
Georgia Girl 2:
The GOP is not concerned with doing the right thing. They just want to maintain their seat at the table. Big govt is fine with them. They just want to be the ones in power. Sad but true.
swamprebel Is getting his keyboard ready for a fight!
The GOPe has declared WAR on conservatives in the party.
Want them driven out. Pass the popcorn, it’s the TEA parties move.
SC_Pete has the solution:
The system corrupts them faster than we can vote them out. Nothing but term limits will EVER work.
3Fingas threatens third party, this time for reals!
We need to primary every GOP-E candidate next year.
We need to have a palace coup within the GOP. If that fails,
we should go third party. The war for control of the GOP just got hot.
Kenny hats how the GOP is neglecting its right flank:
Yes, the Republicans are soooo stupid that they don’t realize the conservatives they’re forcing to sit out elections will defeat them. Sooooo stupid!
jwalsh07 has lost all hope:
The country is lost. You know it, I know it. There is no turning it around, all the inertia is toward Rome.
skeeter only has hope. But hope for what?
Hope is all I can do.

My party hates my guts, my government is stealing the fruits of my labor and monitoring my cellphone. My vote isn't worth a bucket of warm p*ss anymore, and will be worth much less very soon.

So I'll just sit here, prepare myself, and hope.

2 comments:

  1. Anyone else starting to see Freepers as Gabby Johnson from Blazing Saddles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking they are the town of Rock Ridge ever since they met their new ... president.

    ReplyDelete