Sunday, November 4, 2007

Speaking of grudges...

Japanese who sunk ar ships, back when we were at war are not in jail! This shows Japan is still the enemy. See if you can spor the double standard here.

So, houw would you describe the Japanese, Free Republic?

Devious and cruel people.

...Those 80 year old soldiers! Why did they have to fight so hard back in the day? I think I'll condemn their entire race!
Iv’e always called them JAPS.
Yes, racist slurs will defear them in the end!
It’s a shame we stopped at two nukes.
Lancey Howard thinks we have too many allies nowadays.

neversurrender
neverdem is still fighting the good fight.

I remember once going to a Chinese colleague’s house for a party. There were a couple of Japanese girls there. They asked what part of China one of my Chinese friends was from. I said, “Let’s hope it wasn’t Nanking.” These girls had no clue what I was talking about, though another friend from Taiwan did, while chiding me for bringing it up.
aruanan also continues the War, by making tasteless comments. Way to go!

here is a very special, raw anger reserved for the Japanese which is not in evidence for the Nazis or the Russians, and it's being passed down through generations of people with little of it being diminished. A common thread among the posters here at FR is anger at the breathtaking brutality and the scale of it all to be sure, but also a white-hot anger at the modern Japanese for failing to come to terms with what they have done in even the most basic, minimal sense.
I dunno, I gotta say I don't meet a lot of Jap haters under 80 these days. Excepting, of course, Free Republic, which seems to be still fighting a war.

So waterboarding is OK for us, but the Japanese actions against foreign soldiers during a declared war is beyond the pale? Holy cognitive dissonance batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment