Friday, June 17, 2011

Al Gore's Kiss of Death

So Al Gore has complimented Mitt Romney for his acknowledgment that global warming is a thing that exists. Freepers, who hate Gore for being a success only slightly less than they hate Romney for being a RINO, pile on:

businessprofessor has an interesting picture of this:
What an endorsement! Mittens and Goreacle in a deadly embrace.
Dengar01:
Where do I sign up to get my Romney / Gore 2012 Bumper Sticker??? /MEGA MEGA MEGA SARC!!!

Anyone know where I can buy the puke bags they have on airplanes?

Every time I read another story of the imposter Romney I get sick.
PapaNew knows Romney is one of those liberal sleepers only Freepers can detect:

Romney to Gore: “Shh, shh, quiet, not now. I’m supposed to be a conservative. Wait ‘till I’m in office, then we can talk about all this liberal stuff I agree with...”

Dengar01 again:

The people who support Romney are RINOS, they are not the base of the party, we are!!!

Mark my words, Romney WILL NOT win the nomination. Enough of us know he's a fraud liberal piece of trash.

I would just like you all to do one thing, it is very easy, tell your conservative family, friends, neighbors, ect... that Romney is a fraud.
hattend and many others curse out a bunch of politicians:

Kiss of Death.

FUAG FUMR

and just for the hell of it

FUJM FUBO

thankfully he doesn't use "Fuck." Cause Free Republic is a classy site.

4 comments:

  1. Now imagine if Al Gore were to endorse Sarah Palin...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @euphgeek

    Oh would I ever pay to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if Freepers wouldn't say "This is Al Gore's plot to discredit Our Sarah and maybe leech off her awesomeness! It won't work Al, we'll just pretend it never happened!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you're probably right, Ozy. Or we just might see some great exploding head action.

    ReplyDelete