Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Potpouri

trailboss800 seems legit:
As a Psychologist, I would have to say yes. In more than 25 years of practice, every single person that I have counseled who lived a homosexual lifestyle reported that they had been sexually abused (forced to participate) as a child by someone of the same gender. I have counseled more than 500 such individuals to date.
 coon2000 knows how to treat gays:
 The fags are pressing hard. They have to be furious and in your face to make inroads. This should backfire on them. I for one am sick of the fag agenda. I am ready shut the fags down. Go into a room with 100 people, one of those is a fag. Pretend it is a cockroach.
Carry_Okie knows what's coming;
My take: Zero is setting up WWIII to be a “fair fight,” by sacrificing the Pacific Fleet in a manner much the same as Pearl Harbor, only this time it’s aircraft carriers instead of battle ships.
M Kehoe is totally tough:
Methinks I will start a list...
Holder. Ratke. Trumpka. Pelosi. Van Jones. Reid. Sunstein. Solis. Carney. Napolitano. 0bama. Sebilius. Chu. Sotomayor. Geitner. Soros. Shultz. Hoffa...
...feel free to add to this list.
This list is for future reference.
 M Kehoe follows up:
 For the record, I don't hate anyone. Emotion can interfere with fire control discipline. Kinda like "buck fever."
No hate, just contemplating murder.  Gotcha.

jusduat really seems to know Muslims super well:
 Love of anything seems a foreign concept to muzzies.
This [honor killings] is probably how they eliminate the old, ugly,
infertile among them and get a new model. Grandma
probably just eats to much anyway, and after the sister
gets married, she’s useless, mom has already done her
part.
 TsonicTsunami08 has his finger on the pulse of the electorate:
Obama has convinced independents who are not particularly politically astute that he is an American hating communist racists.
He will not win one state in the next election, he’s toast!
You could run the Dog catcher against him.
UCANSEE2 fails biology forever:
 Anyone know why humans are split into ‘race’, and animals into ‘species’?
 PA-RIVER has a story about how a black guy once made him flinch:
About 5 years ago I was walking through NYC with my baby on my back. She was sleeping as we hiked down the streets north east of China town. We came across a group of African American youths, boys and girls. For no reason, as we passed them one of them lunged at me and took a full swing at my face. He missed my face by an inch as I tilted my head back. As they walked away, I heard one of the girls laughing, saying “He has a baby on his back”. They were about 15 to 16 years old. Broad daylight, maybe 3:00 in the afternoon on a busy street. It was obvious I was defenseless with a baby on my back and I think that’s why he took the swing.
Put them in a pack of three or more and you get this crap. They get brave.
 weeder is a chaaampion!
 I chose to get involved. I educated myself as thoroughly as I could about how they operate, and last night made a passionate presentation to our local board of supervisors. They were ready to rubber-stamp a resolution to declare a local road as a “Scenic Byway”. I educated them, and wouldn’t be silenced when they thought I had said enough.
They tabled the motion! I was thrilled. I won round one! But the fight’s not over. I’m up to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way freepers lie and exaggerate stories. It reminds me of my childhood friend who always had awesome adventures and got into all sorts of trouble when I wasn't around.

    And who has the time and motivation to fight a road being designated as a Scenic Byway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the "5.56 mm" at the end of M Kehoe's post. That sounds like a terroristic threat to me.

    http://www.fbi.gov

    ReplyDelete