Friday, September 14, 2012

If I owned a store

Via FreeperFan - I never woulda thought of this angle

Freepers are pretty tough in their fantasy worlds, all shooting jack-booted thugs and taking out Muslims. And, it seems, taking a stand against the NYC ban on 32-ounce-sodas

Defiant would have a clever plan:
If i ran 7-11, i would sell 32 oz cups separately, and let customers buy 2 16 oz sodas. The cups would cost a penny.
Emperor Palpatine would just fight
If I owned a restaurant or store I’d deliberately violate the ban, and when they took action fight it all the way to the SCOTUS if necesary.
Buckeye McFrog would just flaunt the law:
If I owned an establishment in that town I think this would be the perfect time to introduce my “Buy One 16 oz. Soda, Get Two Free” promotion.

Being an American means always being willing to say “F*** Off!” to your government.
spel_grammer_an_punct_polise would start Civil War 2
Time after time I see the totalitarians squelch freedom more and more.

When will the revolution start to stop all of this nonsense?
Begun, these soda wars have.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything in the world that they won't try to start a civil war over?

    Obama polling ahead? Civil war time.

    The muppets are against Chick-Fil-A? Civil war time.

    No oversized novelty sodas? Civil war time.

    Are they really all that desperate to get bombed by drones?

    ReplyDelete