Friday, October 5, 2012

Color Blind Fail

There's a Texas stand-your-ground shooting, but unlike with Zimmerman, this time Freepers don't give the shooter the benefit of the doubt. Wonder what could be different in this case...

dalebert doesn't need facts, just colors:
sounds like murder..hate crim..he was white.
yldstrk has some anecdotes that prove how racists blacks are:
I got crashed into by a black man at the grocery store, I turned and looked after him waiting for him to say “scuse me” but he kept going. It was a deliberate act of agression. I am a small white female.

In line at a a bureaucratic office, I said hi to a little boy in line with his dad. The little boy said nothing. His dad said “she said hi, say hi”. He didn’t. To my shock his dad then said to me, “He has to deal with Caucasians at school”. I had nothing to say to that; I was too floored.

Hatred of whites is a cultural value of the American black community. We are only here to be taken advantage of.
E. Pluribus Unum also narrowly avoided death at the hands of a black!
When I lived in Houston I used to go by a convenience store every Sunday after mass to pick up a paper. One Sunday morning a big fat mean black woman came in while I was waiting in line. She shouted from the back of the store to the Asian clerk "Where is the Haagen Das?" some flavor or other. When the clerk responded that all they had was on the shelf she started calling him names and getting all pissed off. I made the mistake of saying something along the lines of "It's Sunday morning. Just be nice." She turned her ire on me then. I was glad to get out of there alive.

Bottom line, I think this woman was looking for an excuse to kill a Whitey. I think a lot of Eric Holder's people are.
The_Media_never_lie knows how blacks think:
Among the underclass, the sin of slavery justifies it all.
rhinohunter is also race-telepathic.
And that is the reason - more so than the proverbial “free stuff” from the government - that they vote demonrat in perfect unison. They equate the GOP with whitey.
A_perfect_lady is a school teacher, and make some racial generalizations:
I teach in a public school in Los Angeles; our students are mostly Hispanic but we get 3-4 black kids each year. The girls are generally quite nice and friendly, but the little boys usually strut in with full-on attitude and give us nothing but trouble from beginning to end. Not always, but usually.
RegulatorCountry thinks this was all a false flag operation!
It’s almost as if they had a ringer driving around trying to provoke a test case designed to get the law struck down, is the admittedly farfetched impression I’ve been getting today.

2 comments:

  1. This is just a hunch...but I'll bet nobody will be calling this woman "captain".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today, euphgeek, you won the internet.

      Delete