Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More debate prep

Romney's success in the first debate has, of course, driven Freeper debate ideas further into crazytown.

arrogantsob is sure of victory:
Personally I don’t care what The Disaster does or does not do, it won’t matter. The Bubble has burst.

Romney could be awakened at four in the morning from a deep sleep, dead drunk and destroy this A-hole on any subject of import.

The next two debates are going to be even BIGGER disasters than the first.
knarf makes much of those few pics Freepers have captured of Obama with his middle finger out:
Stay behind the podium, but turn square to zero and say,

"Mr President, if you give me the middle finger again, I will come over there and break it off"

Crowley will piss her pants, zero will cry, the audience will break the rule and scream cheeringly and we'll have marshall the next day, or we'll never see zero again.
humblegunner just wants some petty insults:
This is a town hall type debate, the two may be placed closer together than before.

It would be epic for Romney to offer Obama a breath mint.
Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America counsels acting deranged:
Mitt, CALL OBAMA OUT ON EACH AND EVERY DIVERSIONARY LIE. If this debate being staged in favor of 0bama IS TOO OBVIOUS, this will backfire on 0bama. Mitt needs to CALL THE MEDIA OUT FOR PROTECTING OBAMA. State the OBVIOUS.
Hey - it works for him!

struggle knows everyone is pretty into the Libya thing, so just contentless yelling about it is all you need:
All Romney would have to say is “It is refreshing that SOMEONE in this administration has taken responsibility for the debacle. I commend Hillary for admitting the fault and I hope we find those who perpetrated this devious attack.”

ONE AND DONE.
American Constitutionalist also with the middle finger:
If Obama gives Romney the middle finger it will remind people of what Clint Eastwood said.

Clint Eastwood " No Mr. Obama, I am not going to tell Romney to do that to himself ". Therefore, Romney could say: " No Mr. Juvenile delinquent president, I won't do that to myself, and I won't tell Americans to do that to themselves "

This gesture along will solidify Romney's support among the Independents.
chriscraft thinks Americans want to see Mitt whine about the moderator:
If Candy Crowley becomes too ridiculous, Romney should admonish her and Obama early on with: Folks, this is not a game. Americans are tuning in right now because our country is at risk and they know it. You may think it’s about gotcha questions or clever debating ploys. But I assure you it is not.

I will also say this. What we are doing tonight is not funny. Just like it wasn’t funny last week. It might have been hilarious $16 trillion dollars ago and before Americans were killed in Libya, but certainly not now.

So, let’s all agree about why we are here and and think again about what Americans are expecting of us this evening.
RetSignman thinks pettiness is key:
If I may insert my opinion...
I don’t believe anyone with one brain cell left, doubts Crowley will, despite the rules established, insert herself into this debate. I believe Romney, in his opening remarks, can put her on the defensive and slam the door on her attempts.

’ I’m grateful to have this important opportunity to connect directly with the voters, unfiltered or misinterpreted by a third party. I look forward to answering their questions and the exchanging unfiltered views with the president.’

IF after this, she dares to open her mouth to challenge the voter’s question, Romney might have to remind her...’Ms. Crowley, you have preselected and viewed all the voters questions prior to this debate, I find it odd that you find it necessary to challenge their questions now’

Also answering the 47%:

‘Mr. president, when I’m elected, I will have taken a vow to represent all the people of our United States, even if we were to have 57 of them, by your count and I will keep that vow’.

Throwing 0’s ‘slip of tongue’ right back in his face.
WFTR knows right wing talking points are all gold, especially in question form:
Here are some questions and comments for Mitt Romney to use on Obama at opportune times. 1. How are you feeling? Is the altitude okay for you?

2. Hillary Clinton didn't pass along information about the need for increased security in Libya. Do you promise to communicate more closely so that this never happens again? Why should we believe you?

3. I have money, but when I've had a job, I've focused on that job rather than playing golf. In my free time, I've served others through my church and other organizations.

4. Will you ensure starting tomorrow that all members of the military receive their ballots in time to vote?

5. You wanted to change how people acted in government. Are you proud of how Biden acted last week?
I'd like to get to Hillary and Libya, but I'm pretty busy to day. Maybe tomorrow afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of Candy Crowley hate on FR today. I'd like to see pictures of the Freepers who are making fun of her weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple weeks ago someone posted a picture of his daughter (overweight), and the freepers started making horrible personal attacks on the OP's daughter. I couldn't believe it, but it seems overweight women really get FR worked up.

      Wish I could find the thread, but maybe it's been deleted now. The title was something like "What question should my daughter ask Obama?" And he posted a pic of his daughter holding a ticket to a Obama speech at her college.

      Delete