Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Last Night I Cried"

There's a human cost to all this paranoia. Freeper SandyLynn is having a rough time of it:

Last night, I gave in and cried.

As the Mom of 3 kids, I feel hopeless. The polls show that Obama is winning, whether we try to deny it or not.

I keep asking myself "Who are these so-called Americans who will re-elect this disaster we've had in office for almost 4 years?"

I am scared. Scared for the lives my children will have to live, thanks to the resident currently occupying the White House. No, I will never call him my president..in my opinion, you have to EARN that title.

And the man who currently occupies the White House is much more concerned about being popular with the "in" crowd..you know, the Hollywood Liberals. Who cares that gas prices have tripled since he took office? That food prices have skyrocketed? That most of us who work for a living are struggling from paycheck to paycheck while the lazy people live off of our hard work?

Hopeless. I keep going back to that word..because I feel as though we have nowhere to go. And shock. Because I cannot believe we have so many stupid Americans in our country! Don't get me wrong. I will vote, and cast my vote for Romney. But really, is it enough? I don't think so. Fellow FReepers..is all lost, as I think it is?
Freepers are usually really good at being supportive when their members experience tragedy, but they are not as good at addressing something they themselves have inflicted.

MarineBrat is one of many who counsels complete denial:
There isn’t a chance in heck that Zero will win.
JRandomFreeper thinks blind faith is the answer:
Despair is a sin. Trust in God.
VanDeKoik goes in with the tough love:
Last night, I gave in and cried. As the Mom of 3 kids, I feel hopeless. The polls show that Obama is winning, whether we try to deny it or not.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that’s where I stopped reading.

Dont have time for people that watch left-wing news outlets and then come to FR to emote and look for therapy.

If you are for real, get a grip and act like an actual conservative.
Eva takes refuge in the anecdotal:
I ran into a friend of mine in Costco, yesterday, and she asked me if I thought that there is any chance that we could defeat Obama and she had tears in her eyes.

Then, at the check out, I mentioned to the checker that the Pepcid AC that I was purchasing had been pulled from the shelves for about a year and now it’s back. He shook his head and said that they must have reformulated it. I said, no, the reason it was pulled was because Obama had made a deal with the pharmaceutical companies to force people onto the more expensive prescription medications. He shook his head, yes that was probably right. He said, I’m an economics major and I’m sure not voting for Obama. The lady in back of me, was shaking her head in agreement. Everyone was listening and shaking their heads in agreement.

I went home feeling better.
RoseofTexas can always be counted on for the ENTHUSIASM!!!!
NEVER EVER give-in to the ENEMY!!! IF you really want to do something STARTING tomorrow will be 40 days of fasting and praying for our country until Nov. 6.....SO GET A MOVE ON and start BEGGING GOD for mercy and a Victory!! REMEMBER...please folks...Sept.28-Nov.6 fasting for our country. THIS COST NOTHING!!!!! There is much to gain and GOD will hear our desperate cries!! Join me, I have health problems and will be fasting a meal. MY GRANDKIDS are too important for me not to do nothing!!
jmacusa takes solace in gun fantasies:
Buck up and dust off the Second Amendment.
MayflowerMadam isn't helping
Zero could win. We don’t know what’s in God’s plan. America has turned from God. He’s destroyed nations for less.

3 comments:

  1. If SandyLynn is what Freepers call a "true conservative" then the reason she should be crying is not that Obama is evil, it's because who showed up to represent the Republican Party at the debate last night? Why, it was good old Massachusetts Moderate Mitt! This is the first time we have seen him in this incarnation since this campaign began. That's why she should be sad. She's got to vote for Obama Lite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I said, no, the reason it was pulled was because Obama had made a deal with the pharmaceutical companies to force people onto the more expensive prescription medications."

    Where do they even come up with this bullshit? There have been recalls for Pepcid (just Google "Pepcid Recall") and a bunch of other antacids in the last couple of years.

    I'm sure the Freepers like Eva would claim this is just part of the conspiracy, but it doesn't explain why chains ramped up their production of store brand stuff to fill the gap while the other stuff was off the shelf. You know, the store stuff that is cheaper than the name brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are these people that live in this weepy, melodramatic political world where women walk around "with tears in their eyes" lamenting the fact that all is lost because their candidate is not winning. It sounds like a fucking cartoon.

    ReplyDelete