Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christine O'Donell: you're dead to us

Christine O’Donnell has endorsed Mitt Romney. Freepers want to burn the witch apostate.

hinckley buzzard thinks this means she never believes what she said back in the day:
Yeah well, when she was pretending to be a conservative I sent her fifty bucks, and I WANT IT BACK!
AmericanInTokyo is sure she was bribed:

Yep. That little stunt alone earns her the title “Ex-Tea Party” in my book. Must have been a transfer of cash somewhere, or some kind of debt to pay off. She’s gone beltway establishment. Sad to see.

Timaeus also blames Mitt Romney's vaguely homosexual money.
She just wants in on the payola that Willard Mitt Romney spreads around like scented lotion at a swinger's club. Jennifer Rubin, Peter Wehner, and many of the writers at the National Review are slippery with the stuff.

1 comment:

  1. If nobody wants Christine, she can come stay with me. Every time I see her picture I can hear Rick James playing "Super Freak". Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete