Friday, December 2, 2011

Santorum Rises?

Check it - as Freepers cast about for someone who isn't full of sex scandals, crazy or being Mitt Romney, might their roving eyes alight on He Who Must Not be Googled?

heiss thinks it's time:
I think it is time to take Rick Santorum seriously. He is actual conservative. Yes, he supported Arlen in primary in 2004, but this was bad judgement made by many others as well. He lost in a bad year for GOP.
He was senator and knows all policy issues. He won't embarrass.

Last chance for conservatives to stop NewtRomney?
Cicero doesn't exactly provide a ringing endorsement:

He is just about the last possible conservative candidate left standing, at this point.

Perry is a RINO. Gingrich is a fraud. Bachman doesn’t seem to be ready for this level yet, as I expected, and she has neglected her real job, for which she was just elected, to lead the conservative element in the House—which has been pretty much invisible under Boner’s lead.

I really don’t know if Santorum is up to it. But the choices are being whittled down severely.

Java4Jay may turn to Santorum after Cain has disappointed:
Cain and Santorum were my two picks in the beginning with full support going to Cain a few months ago.

I believe Cain is innocent of the trumped up charges from the media and the accusers but I’m severely disappointed in the way he handled his defense.
Listen. I try to avoid the double-entendre, I try not to work blue. But Engraved-on-His-hands is not making it easy!.

I’ve been a fan of Santorum for years.

I’ve been donating for months. I proudly have a Santorum 2012 bumper sticker on my car.

Even if my support only keeps his message alive for a little longer, I consider it money well spent. He speaks for many of us who have precious little representation in DC these days.

No holding my nose this time.

cripplecreek prefers to root through the has-been pile:
The renewed assault on Michele Bachmann tells me that she is more of a threat to the good ole boys than they want to let on.

Let the voting begin.


Okay, not much of a boom, but I am seeing some pro-Santorum chatter out there.

4 comments:

  1. This is probably the first time I've ever seen the freepers lethargic about anything. It's almost as if they know the GOP candidates are terrible. Also, how the hell is Rick Perry a RINO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Republic has been so crazy lately that it is giving me a headache.

    Rick Santorum? Really? The dead baby guy?

    This link comes from Fox.

    RICK SANTORUM TOOK DEAD BABY HOME TO MEET FAMILY
    http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/08/13/rick-santorum-took-dead-baby-home-to-meet-family/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous,
    I remember hearing about that. While I don't begrudge anyone their own personal way to mourn, that was a pretty creepy way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imprecatory prayer is prayer asking God to kill, maim, curse, send into eternal damnation, or otherwise harm an enemy.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2815544/posts

    ReplyDelete